Tuesday 16 December 2014

Dear Life || 2

I just happened to read my last and actually first Dear Life, and I noticed that every time I attend to write one of these, I'm on my period. Probably periods put me in a thoughtful mood.
So here I am, out of the shower at night because it supposed that today was a gym day but I wasn't feeling it.
I wake up at 7:30 am and decided that I was not doing it, then sleep again until 12 something and started cleaning my room and being actually productive, but you know, period cramps, so I took some pills and I sleep agaiiin until 3 pm..... not so proud of that.

The highlight of my day was this little human. I'm not a kid person at all, but this child (who happens to be my nephew) melts my heart, he is a blessed kiddo. 
I'm eternally happy because he lay down on my chest, I hugged him and in a matter of seconds, literally, just in seconds, he felt asleep. (Insert heart eyes emoji here because that's how I'm felling)

You know what, I should be embarrassed of spending my winter vacations on my house all day, but I enjoy it like you can't imagine. I love being in my pyjamas all day and doing pretty much nothing.
Nothing is more like thinking about my blog, the one that you are reading in this moment, and in my "cake business" and in boys I guess, but who really cares about them, they're nasty, right?
Specially now that the holidays are arriving, me and my mom are looking forward to the weekend to rent some Christmas movies because that's what we basic people do. 

I also did this thing called "Brainstorming". I'm sure most of you know what it is, but if you don't, well you're hella dumb... Joking, basically you set a timer, in my case I set up 10 minutes, and in those minutes I have to write any ideas that come throw my mind, without carrying if they're stupid, because that's the beauty of it, letting your creativity flow, no obstacles engaged.
I loved it, and I'm definitely doing this more frequently.

Anyways, that was my day.
Here I leave you this song that you probably have already heard, but anyways its good and when I was watching the movie I almost cried because if you have read the books you know that feelings like to shine:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric