Friday 26 December 2014

| Christmas 2014 |

I'm tired and I don't feel like writing or doing something because this past 3 days I have been like crazy preparing everything for Christmas.
First, I decided to make a 4 layer naked cake, and then I felt like doing cookies for everyone in my family, and it sounds not so hard but my gosh, it was stressful and painful (my heels know about that).
Those cookies were a lot of work, but it was fine because when I gave it to my family they were happy and they compliment me and who doesn't like compliments, even if you think you don't like them, you do. 

I want to show you the "naked cake" that wasn't that naked, but who cares because that cream cheese frosting turned out amazing!
I'm in love with simple cakes, I find them way more pretty than those super decorated fondant cakes, no, they're not for me at all.
At first I was only going to frost the outside of the cake by the spreads of the sides, but it didn't turn out right, so I made more frosting to cover it like a normal cake but I didn't like it... so then my brother saw what I was trying to do, and he help me to scrape the sides and leave it a little bit more naked, I guess, so thanks brother.

My older brother also came to visit, he wasn't supposed to, but at the end he did, it was great, I bet he had a great time because he, my other brother and my dad had a really happy hour at 4:00 AM and they were talking about life, with so much happiness on their words!
Here's a picture of him and I, oh and my other sibling in the back. The funny thing is that I didn't consume any alcohol (because the tiny little gulps that the aunties give you mean nothing, okay) but I'm still looking loaded. Anyways, I'm sharing it with you because I like to embarrass myself.

I hope you had a great Christmas and if you don't celebrated, that's sad.
See you later!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric